Monday, January 20, 2014

Thank Goodness for..

Here are some of the things that I am most thankful for and why..
Pizza Mondays~ because my kids don't complain about what's for dinner
Technology~ for letting me have communication with my hubby while he's deployed
Facebook~for keeping me in contact with friends from across my life-
Friends~ for making life bearable
Family ~ for making life worth living
Dogs~ for unconditional love
Stories with happy endings~ for giving me Faith
Quiet~ for giving me solitude
Noise~ for making me feel alive
Wine~ for helping me relax
Exercise~ for making me feel strong
Water~ for keeping me hydrated
Goals~ for giving me a vision
Lists~ For organizing my goals
My Children~ for giving me purpose
My Gym Shoes~ for not making my feet hurt
My Blog~ For giving me an outlet

And that my friends is how I ramble <3

No comments:

Post a Comment