Friday, January 10, 2014

I've missed a few days....

I want to be sure that I blog at least 3 times a week! Sorry it's been a few days! This week has been absolutely insane! I love the insanity though because that means I'm busy and when you're busy time goes fast and when your husband is deployed you want time to go by fast so that he is home faster.. see the cycle there? So let me fill you in... I started working out this week- I started a boot camp that meets M/W/F and I also am doing an introduction to cross fit class that is every evening.. so after tonights workout I will have had 8 workouts in 5 days.. this is from someone who last week wasn't working out at all. The first few days I will not lie were a little miserable (not the working out) I was so sore!! Using the restroom was difficult because it was hard to sit down. Walking down the stairs was the 2nd worst thing.. BUT after Wednesday it got better. I'm still sore- don't get me wrong but I can sit down on the toilet with less issues and coming down the stairs isn't as bad. I'm excited to see how this changes my life. I am taking it day by day, week by week, month by month. My mantra in my head when my body is trying to give out on me, is "You did this to yourself, you have to fix it by yourself" (meaning I let myself get fat and out of shape..) It's true, so I just have to make my head tell my body to suck it up.. Sorry this is such a short post but I need to clean my house that has been neglected for the last week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment