Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Resolutions Smesolutions

So every year most of us (probably mostly women) make a list of "resolutions" to keep in the new year- mine usually looks a lot like this: *Lose Weight *Save Money *Pay Off Bills *Spend more time with the kids And after about 30 days (if I'm lucky) they've all faded to the background and life goes on.. So a few years ago when I started my business I chatted with a friend about creating a dream board of all the things I hoped to accomplish- and I realized that setting goals instead of resolutions was so much easier and achievable! So for the last few years I have created annual dream boards- I reflect on them in December and then I work on the new one on New Year's Eve.
This is my 2014 Dream Board Its full of personal goals, business goals, family goals and financial goals. Some of the goals are already in effect- such as going to spring sprint, going on a cruise, and Saving for retirement. I've also signed up for a fitness boot camp and joined the local cross fit gym so hopefully getting healthy will come along easily! How do you set goals for yourself??

No comments:

Post a Comment