Friday, January 17, 2014

It's FRIDAY!!! YAY!!!

I'm excited that it's FINALLY FRIDAY!!! And I'm not quite sure why.. the only thing that changes on Saturday and Sunday is that I get to sleep about 45 minutes later than normal- meaning I get up at 630 instead of 545 (internal clock... yeah not my friend) And my kiddos are home for the weekend because they have no school- and they sleep until I wake them (one time I did an experiment to see how late they'd sleep.. 2pm. that's all day!!). I usually will wake them up about 930/1000- I get that they are boys and that they are growing (trust me my pantry shows me every day)so I do let them sleep pretty late- but I wake them up so that they get breakfast, lunch and dinner- if they sleep too late there is so much confusion on what they should/could eat.. like should they have breakfast at 11? then have lunch? when? So I wake them up before the "cut off" LOL I figure at 10 they still can eat breakfast and that they can have a later lunch at 1pm.. at least that's how I think of it! I don't have the gym on the weekends- but that doesn't mean that I'm sedentary.. there is a lot to get done at this house- ESPECIALLY after the busy week I've had this week.. We have vacuuming (anyone for aerobic vacuuming??) dusting, conquering Mt. Laundrymore, cleaning the bathrooms, sweeping, washing clothes (after Mt. Laundrymore is conquered? or during? or before?) I think, dare I say this out loud that it is time to clean out the garage and organize a yard sale.. I've only been saying that I was going to have a yard sale since I moved here in April.. I do know that I have a busy Friday already and my day is just starting.. instead of getting dressed for an early meeting I am blogging to the world.. I really should get my priorities straight!! Just Kidding.. I am actually waiting on said clothes to come out of the dryer! LOL (they're gym clothes- my meeting is thankfully very informal and I can show up ready to rock the gym (as long as I smell good) and no one will mind!! I do know this though- I am running late.. and for me that's a very infrequent occurrence.. I am usually early to EVERYTHING.. but lately I've been getting very bad about running late.. usually only a few minutes- but still not normal for me.. I hope everyone has a GREAT Friday and that you enjoy your weekend!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment