Thursday, January 23, 2014

Making Changes & Being Free to Be ME!

So since 2014 began, I've been trying to make some small, subtle changes in my life that I'm hoping will make me a better person. I've first chosen to continue to see the positive in things and share my love with the world with those in my life. I'm trying to fill my life with people who see life the way I do and who are encouraging and supporting in a genuine manner. I think I've found those people, and I love them. <3 I've changed my lifestyle as far as how I treat my body. As much as I may gripe and complain of my injuries- It's really not complaining- I want you to notice what I've done and how hard I've worked for what I've done so far. The change may be minimal as far as looking at me right now- but I'm getting stronger every day and before you know it my body will conform. I am practicing "clean" eating and filling my body with the things that it needs in order to function well. I used to think I had to work out so that I can eat- but now I eat so that I can work out. (Fueling my body makes such a difference)... I try to focus on the things and people that I care about and worry and stress less about the things that don't matter.
It's weird to think that in just a mere 23 days I've made so many changes, some of them seem so small yet they are so significant. It's amazing what true, honest positivity can do for you.
**I've always been a lover and a helper to people. If you call me or tell me that you need me- I'll be there! This is something that I've often hidden from people in fear that it would be seen as a weakness. I may not have all the answers BUT I will sure try!!
**I've always seen the best in all situations- tomorrow is a snow day here.. everything is closing because of 1/4" of anticipated snow.. In Louisiana.. which means no school, no work for most people and NO GYM? GAH no Gym?? Okay so that makes me sad- because it is boot camp day.. BUT I can make my own workout- I think that I will do an AMRAP (for you non-crossfitters "As Many Reps As Possible") of sit ups, push ups, and maybe something else- I will have to scrounge.. maybe I can work on my double unders!! I have my rope and I have a cushioned mat i can jump on.. see the wheels are turning- just because I can't go to the gym doesn't mean I can't work out I just have to get creative! I wish I had a way to practice box jumps.. but that's something I could work on when my hubby gets home.
I hope all this makes sense and wasn't too boring.. <3 enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment