Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Manic Tuesday?

You know there's a song out there about how Mondays are crazy.. but no one ever wrote a song about a crazy Tuesday.. Wonder why not.. Some of us have just as crazy of a Tuesday as the Monday. What would this song say?? Maybe it shouldn't be Manic Tuesday but rather Traumatic Tuesday? Oh yeah lets go with that one!! Today was a Traumatic Tuesday for sure! Lots to do and no energy to really do it. I made my list and got some of the things crossed off but still feel like I didn't accomplish much.. I did make it to the gym, I got a shower (always a plus) got some laundry done, FINALLY took down my Christmas Lights (was probably about time) And I made it to the post office! (Sorry to anyone who has been waiting for something from me!!) But yet I feel like I didn't get anything really accomplished. Days like this are when I wish I had a housekeeper or a personal assistant.. wouldn't that be nice? I did however make the last payment on our cruise, so I suppose I did get lots more than I thought I did done.. but still not liking the feeling of not being "done". I think tomorrow will be a wicked Wednesday because I have an event that I help coordinate on Thursday and I have a ton of stuff to finish for that. I'm hoping after this event that things will settle down and I will be able to get some of the things on my daily lists done. (And yes I said listS with an S..) How do you find the energy to get everything done that you want to get done???

No comments:

Post a Comment