Sunday, January 5, 2014

Getting Fit?

Getting fit (or trying to) isn't something that is new to me.. Battling Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome I have had to constantly had to battle my weight. Recently after our move to Louisiana I found out that there is a cross fit gym here, and almost everyone I met was a member of this gym.. At first I was like there is no way that I can do this.. and then I started talking to all of the friends I knew who were members and they told me that they all started where I did.. by joining.. They gave me the confidence to consider and finally commit to doing it. And I'm starting off with a bang.. I am doing a 6 week fitness boot camp and my introduction to cross fit class for the first week. So the first week I will be working out a LOT.. I'm hoping I survive!! If you work out a lot or are a fit person- please feel free to leave me some comments with some well wishes!! If I don't post a lot next week it's just because I can't move my arms enough to type.. GAH! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment