Sunday, February 2, 2014

It's February!!

Oh my goodness- where have I been the last few days?? To be honest, barely near a computer except for brief moments here and there. It's been a chaotic last few days! I thrive on the chaos though because time moves faster the busier you are! My poor dogs have spent more time crated in the past 3 days than they have in a long time! :(
BUT the good news is that it's now February! Most people are getting ready for the super bowl today.. not me. I'm not a foot ball fan. My kids want to watch it, I'll let them but I am keeping that TV off as long as possible.. lol Today I'm more focused on laundry, house cleaning and getting all my business affairs in order from January (I know it's february but still working on some January things! PLUS I'm expecting several deliveries early this week! GAH!
I made myself some homemade spaghetti sauce this morning and it's simmering on the stove now until dinner. My kids are excited to have spaghetti but what they don't know is that I'm not cooking noodles.. I'm cooking a spaghetti squash instead. I'll have to let everyone know how that goes. I'm sure there will be some initial resistance but I'm hoping they come around pretty quickly.
I'm also trying to get ready for a super quick business trip I'm taking the end of the week to Ohio~ I get to see members of my team for my business plus get even more excited at what's to come this year!! I'm excited about this trip and nervous at the same time! I know it will all be okay!
Let's see what else is going on? As of today there are only 71 days until we go on our cruise. It's hard to get excited for that considering my hubby is still in Afghanistan.. I think once he's here it will be easier to get hyped for the cruise!
I guess that's really all the news on the home front here.. what are you doing for the super bowl??

No comments:

Post a Comment